GAVBLOG

Where you and I can interface online.

Friday, June 18, 2004

24 hours… $1k… and 15 minutes.

In reference to the previous post “Who Are You?” Here is what I would do if given the chance/challenge. First of all, you may be saying to yourself “You’re 24 hours were up the day after you read the challenge. You’ve had too much time to think about it.” Well, this was my initial idea but I’m just now getting around to writing it.

I would select two different scenes (one action and one dramatic) from my favorite screenplay (that I’ve written), go to the local film/theater organizations in Dallas (there’s a lot of indy film and theater in the area), audition a few actors experienced in stage combat, find appropriate ancient period wardrobe and armaments and practice the two scenes until my time is up. Then Mr. Cuban would have had a 15-minute live preview trailer of my movie.

What it would demonstrate to him is my writing, directing, producing and creative talents. That is what “sets me apart” or makes me who I am.


Anyone else care to join in?

2 Comments:

Blogger Basket said...

Bon jour. Le temps amer que je vois.

Chercher le temps et quelques comment terrien ici.

Blog agréable.

Je devrai revenir plus tard.

October 25, 2005 at 3:35 PM  
Blogger Hunt and Fish said...

Great post, I enjoyed reading it.

Adding you to favorites, Ill have to come back and read it again later.

October 25, 2005 at 7:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home