GAVBLOG

Where you and I can interface online.

Friday, June 11, 2004

Who Are You?

Last night, just before the movie screening I caught the first half (and one of the ugliest ever) of what turned out to be a trouncing of the Lakers by the Pistons. I'll save NBA comments for a separate post. A promo spot for The Benefactor came on. I turned green with envy for a brief moment reminiscing at how friggin' close I came to being a part of the show. My normal pallor returned as the game resumed but it reminded me to check Mark Cuban's blog [blogmaverick.com]. Lo and behold, this morning he posted some more inside scoop about the show.

Hearing greater details about the challenges involved further stirs my creative juices. I wont be on the show but the introspection can be a good thing for all of us. If you had $1k and 24 hours to prepare a 15 minute presentation about what sets you apart... what would you do? What makes you "significant" in your own mind?

I'll give my own answer in a separate post but please feel free to add comments with your own ideas.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

More specifics plskthx.

What do you mean by, "sets you apart...?"

June 13, 2004 at 2:51 AM  
Blogger MLG said...

Think about it awhile. That's the point of the question.

June 15, 2004 at 11:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Clive Micah here all I can say is that it was great I didn't tell people who I was and hope you guys like the performance.Thanks, Guys

June 17, 2004 at 8:38 AM  
Blogger MLG said...

WOW! Hey, Micah. Email me. I'd like to pick your brain.

mgavlak@earthlink.net

June 17, 2004 at 6:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How can I think about it for a while if I don't understand the question?

June 17, 2004 at 8:10 PM  
Blogger MLG said...

"What makes you significant in your own mind?"

If this isn't clarification enough please be more specific with your question(s).

June 18, 2004 at 1:19 AM  
Blogger Francie said...

Hey guys!! I just wanted to say hi.

June 23, 2004 at 10:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home