GAVBLOG

Where you and I can interface online.

Wednesday, July 07, 2004

Question on Comments

A question for all of you who have posted (or tried to post) comments to my blog entries... Is there a technical difficulty when you try to post using your own User Name so you are forced to opt for Anonymous? Or do you just pick Anonymous so as not to hassle with filing out the information to get a User Name?

I was wondering since all but one of the comments have been from Anonymous and some people have emailed me saying the system wouldn't let them post.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mike, it's JOMAMA, posting under "anonymous" for the reason you mention. When I click on "post a comment" it takes me to the page where you have to register for a User Name. I don't want to register to the site, I just want to post a comment on yours, but am forced to post as "anonymous." I am NOT "anonymous", I am your MOTHER, I don't want to be "anonymous", I want to be ME. I am affectionately known to my adult children as: JOMAMA, not "anonymousmama". Do I have "anonymous" tatooed on my forehead and don't know it? Just having fun with you MIke, LOL. And how come it "worked" for one person, and not the rest of us? Boy am I glad I'm not the one who has to figure out this "technical difficulty." P.S. I've sent everyone I know who's on the internet to YourReel.com

July 11, 2004 at 4:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home