GAVBLOG

Where you and I can interface online.

Tuesday, September 14, 2004

I'd Still Be There

Episode One of The Benefactor aired last night. Some people loved it. Some hated it. That's Reality! I enjoyed it thoroughly but I suppose it's impossible for me to be objective.

When I walked into the office this morning a couple of the casting assistants asked me how I think I would have done on the show based on last nights episode. I said I think I would have won or at least been one of the last few standing. I added that I would definitely have made it past the first episode (first 3 cuts). They concurred, which led me to speculate that they may be regretting that they didn't cast me.

Another point about Reality... sometimes decisions are completely arbitrary.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home