GAVBLOG

Where you and I can interface online.

Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Interview With BellaOnline

I was interviewed recently by Deanna Goodson, the Reality TV Editor for BellaOnline, an online women's magazine. I'm not sure how she found me and my website(s) but it was fun to do the interview. She seems like a great lady and Reality TV buff. Her synopses of the various RTV episodes succinctly capture the significant events of each show with her own sincere fan-flair.

Also, I thought it was exciting to be included among interviews with some of the comics from Last Comic Standing! Click on the name/header of this post to check out the first half of the interview.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Totally cool Michael! :) Keep up the great work!

September 23, 2004 at 11:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, it's me Stacy. :)

September 23, 2004 at 11:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home