GAVBLOG

Where you and I can interface online.

Thursday, September 23, 2004

Who Wants to Work?

Today the Casting Director of the Reality TV show I'm working on asked me if I knew anyone who could do research for us full time for two or three weeks. We need a couple computer/internet savvy people immediately! And you'll get an inside look at the making of a Network Reality TV show.

Also, in general, we are looking for resumes of people with any level of experience in the following positions:

Casting Field Recruiter
Casting Associate
Casting Assistant
Casting Researcher

Email resumes to SWCasting@yahoo.com.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey bro,

If you need any computer related help, I'm always here. Just shoot me off an email with what you want me to do.

-Phil

September 25, 2004 at 7:06 PM  
Blogger MLG said...

Hey Phil!

Unfortunately there is no way for the Casting Director to track the progress of "Remote" researchers.

But if things change or another opportunity arises I'll let you know.

September 28, 2004 at 12:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahh, that's a very good "understandable" point.

I've recently been to your website, "Your Reel.com" and I must say, most impressive. Although, from an editorial point of view, your initial interview video links are broken. You gotta fix those bro, those are high traffic links.

It amazes me how far you've come in the time given. At one moment, I hear how close you are to being on "The Benefactor," the next moment, you've aquired an excellent job working for ABC, and now you're being interviewed by magazines. Incredible. Now all I'm waiting for is to see on an upcoming movie preview credits, "introducing Michael Gavlak." I love you a lot bro, you have no idea how impressed I am.

-Phil

September 30, 2004 at 8:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey man if you need a director i am your man i am making a music video right now and will we be paid

April 21, 2005 at 7:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home