GAVBLOG

Where you and I can interface online.

Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Rebel Billionaire and Raw Food

Just a note.

Last night I caught the beginning of Branson's Rebel Billionaire, a show for which I applied. I didn't see it all but recorded it and have plans to watch the rest soon. Anyhow, I spotted a familiar face... The Raw Foods girl!

Back on June 27 I posted an entry titled "Walk-in or mail-in?" It gives a few details about my application experience with the show. They interviewed us in groups of 10. I mentioned that two of the people in my group got called back... she was one of them. I remember chatting with her about raw foods since I have tried some from one of the celebrity raw foods chef's in LA.

Branson said 50,000 people applied to be on the show. Those are pretty tough odds. I thought it was curious that I happened to be in that circle with her. She definitely stood out and was able to monopolize the conversation. I suppose I have to root for her now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home